Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, February 19, 2015

by Sofia Yulandari  |  at  5:29 AM

Dear Sir,

I am Mr. Douglas Michael Smith a citizen of the United Kingdom. I have been mandated by a close associate to solicit for a reliable business man who will assist him in the investment of his funds deposited with the Fidelity Investments (Worldwide) Ltd (GB).
My associate is a nationality of Syria, a country that has been turned apart by war.
My associate has a large sum of money which he would like to be invested in viable areas of investments.
I solicit for your assistance in the investment of these funds deposited with an open beneficiary with the Fidelity Investments (Worldwide) Ltd (GB).
I will give you more details about this pending transaction as soon as I hear from you.

I await your urgent response.

Regards,
Mr. Douglas Michael Smith.

0 komentar teman:

Proudly Powered by Blogger.