Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, March 9, 2014

URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL FROM MR.MOHAMAD AHMED.

by Sofia Yulandari  |  at  6:56 PM

Assalamu Alaikum,

My name is Mr.Mohamad Ahmed, I am a staff working with the Bank Of Africa here in Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso. I want you to help me in receiving the sum of Twenty Secen Million Two Hundred thousand Dollars ($27,200,000) into your Bank Account. This fund was deposited in the bank here by a foreign customer who died accidentally alongside with his entire family members many years ago. Nobody had asked for this fund till now.

If you are interested, you have to provide an account where the fund will be remitted because i am highly interested to secure this money from the Bank. Please you can contact me immediately to start the transfer process. Further details about the fund and this transaction will be given to you upon the receipt of your response.

Please understand that we have to hurry-up our actions because the bank authority here has plans to redeposit this fund into the treasury of the Central Government as unclaimed fund if nobody applies for this fund after the next bank audit which will begin here soon. I await your urgent reply.

Please contact me through my personal e-mail address(mrmohama_ahmed@yahoo.com).

send me the information's (1)Full Name...(2)Address......(3)Age...(4)Phone....(5)Country.....(6)Occupation....(7)Sex...(8)Photo

Mr.Mohamad Ahmed
Bank Of Africa
Ouagadougou-Burkina Faso

0 komentar teman:

Proudly Powered by Blogger.