Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, September 10, 2018

I NEED YOUR CO-OPERATION AND ASSISTANCE

by Sofia Yulandari  |  at  4:37 PM

I NEED YOUR CO-OPERATION AND ASSISTANCE

My Dear Friend

I am Mr. Bakaria Zida, a director in African Development Bank (ADB) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, I hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to establish with you for the mutual benefit of you and I. I need your urgent co-operation and assistance in transferring the sum of ($10.500,000.00) millions dollars into your account.

The reason why I contacted you is that I want our bank to release this money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer; please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested.

Meanwhile upon the receipt of your reply and indication of your capability, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 50% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me while the remaining 50% will be for me.

If you agree to follow up this transaction with a full dedication do get back to me with this requested information below as I listed it:

1. Full Name: .........
2. Telephone Numbers: ...........
3. Your Age: ........
4. Your Sex: ...........
5. Your Occupation: ............
6. Your Country: ............
7. City: ...........
8. Your Home Address: ................
9. Marital Status: ................

Thanks,

Mr. Bakaria Zida

0 komentar teman:

Proudly Powered by Blogger.